Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2007

Home alone for three weeks....

My hubby must go in the military for three weeks...It is an obligation for them to report every year in the Swiss military...but for a limited period of time...one more year and he would be finished with his obligation, and after that he would be free from the Military...He is not really happy about it, esp. now that he would be leaving his pregnant wife alone in the house for three weeks...I am also so sad about it, but what could we do... he would go in prison when he would not report...and I would not want that to happen also...So here I am now home alone :-(...We are only glad that he is assigned not in the mountains...but only in the near, about 30 minutes drive from us here...Last night they were alllowed to have a night life outside the camp...but instead of going with his comrades he went home to me, and we spent the night together even though it's only until 11pm and he must go again in the camp. That was really so sweet of him, that's why I love him so much...He said he would rather be with me than somewhere else...I cooked dinner for both of us...I tried to make a thai dish from a pack I bought in an Asian Shop...He likes it, but I was not really enjoying what I cooked, because there was cardamond and anis there which not is not to my liking...I don't like anis, and cardamond?, no thank you....Then after we've watched a film on the tv with Minnie Driver and David(?) from the X files )...it's a funny love story with a touch of slight drama on it...We have both tears in our eyes when the film was finished...and sad as we are he have to go again...we said goodbye and thank each other for the wonderful evening...he called me again on his way to the camp and wish me goodnight...I went to bed with a heavy heart ( it has always been since Monday)...because I miss him so much...I am always looking forward on weekend, because he would be with me again...And this I have to endure for three weeks...huhuhuhhu..

Keine Kommentare: